How to Read this Blog

When I started this blog, I could not figure out, within the given parameters, how to get it to read logically. So it ended up with the freshest post on the top of the page with the top of the post being the beginning of the post. When you get to the end of the post, you will find the beginning of the previous post. A bit awkward, but ...it is what it is. (right David?)

Also, feel free to leave comments. I engaged the annoying "real person verification thingy" because some dork put an add to his product on my blog and disguised it as a comment. He probably works on wall street.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Side Note

I got my biodiesel eqipment today. looks like friday I will be making fuel. I don't have any pictures yet, but I got a fuel tank out of a ramcharger to put in the frame behind the rear axle. This tank holds 40 gallons. Together with the large stock diesel tank, I will be able to hold close to 75 gallons of fuel. At 20 mpg on the highway, that will get me 1500 miles round trip. I need to go back to the wrecking yard and get the cross members out of the back of the ramcharger. Then, I need to replace one of my few remaining cross members with two from the ramcharger. This will allow the tank to sit up as high as possible under the bed and allow me to use the factory straps. Looks like I get to grind some more rivets.

No comments: