Once again it has been a long time since I put in any updates. Progress is depressingly slow as the bones grind on each other in my low back, but every once in a while I get out there and make a couple of hours progress.
Here is the condition of the friction material in the limited slip. In the process of swapping gears, I put in new clutches.
I thought it was pretty cool looking at how this thing works. I have no pics, but, with the help of M & H machine. The rear end is all buttoned up with 3 inch brakes, working park brake cables, and fresh paint. It is all buttoned-up under the truck with some springs from the cab&chassis. I removed two leaves from each side. Air bags will take up the slack some day.