How to Read this Blog

When I started this blog, I could not figure out, within the given parameters, how to get it to read logically. So it ended up with the freshest post on the top of the page with the top of the post being the beginning of the post. When you get to the end of the post, you will find the beginning of the previous post. A bit awkward, but ...it is what it is. (right David?)

Also, feel free to leave comments. I engaged the annoying "real person verification thingy" because some dork put an add to his product on my blog and disguised it as a comment. He probably works on wall street.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 1 - Rear tear-down.

Heading into the shop.

Bumper and bed off.

This door is next.

Back doors are off.

Back seat and gas tank are out. The green here is the only part of the truck I have never seen before. Ten years ago when I first redid the truck, I never pulled the cab tank.

This is one of about 30 nests I found so far. Some even have live hibernators. Apparently the Superbee decal made the truck look inviting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely amazing to me, Eric. Pops says "Yeah, he's really doing a great job on that!"

Gooooooooo, guy!
Love,
Mom and Denny